Subic and Clark once served as military bases for American soldiers. But today, they were transformed into commercial areas where people can enjoy and have fun doing leisure activities with family and friends. So where are you headed to this summer?
Below are the best attractions you can check out in Subic, Pampanga:
1. Zoobic Safari. This 20-hectare land is home to wild animals, streams, breathtaking terrains, and vegetation. It offers various attractions including the Zoobic Park where you can see exotic animals like camels, wild boars, bearcats, ostriches, and reptiles. You can book online to get up to 30% discount on admission ticket.
BOOK HERE:Zoobic Safari Admission Ticket in Subic and Zoobic Night Safari Admission Ticket in Subic
2. Ocean Adventure. This marine park is a popular attraction in Subic for its extensive water activities including swimming with turtles, sharks, jacks, dolphins, sea lions, and other sea animals. Kids love the animal shows where dolphins showcase their skills and tricks. You can enjoy up to 15% discount on your admission ticket when you book online.
BOOK HERE: Ocean Adventure Admission Ticket in Subic Bay
3. Inflatable Island. As summer is fast approaching, it’s a great way to beat the summer heat by going to Inflatable Island with the whole family. This water theme park offers exciting water activities that your kids will surely love. You can get exclusive discount on admission tickets when you buy online.
4. Adventure Beach Waterpark. Another highlight this summer is the Adventure Beach Waterpark where you can experience giant slides, large and deep swimming pools, and cool cottages. This is a perfect getaway if you’re planning to bring your family to Subic, Pampanga this summer. Online bookings offer great discounts on admission tickets.
If you want to visit Clark this summer, here’s a list of the places you can check out with your family:
1. Dinosaur Island. Want a different kind of walk in the park? The Dinosaur Island is an exciting place to experience the Jurassic movie. Here, you’ll be amazed by the dino-themed zones with educational trails to help kids enjoy their adventures.
2. Zoocobia. If you want your kids to enjoy outdoor activities like karting, go to Zoocobia. It’s a great place for fun and enjoyment while your little ones have a good time outdoors. For more than 200 pesos per head, this is an affordable option this summer.
3. Aqua Planet. Swimming and playing in the water are some of the most enjoyable things to do this summer. And the best place for these activities is the Aqua Planet in Clark. They have the Aqua Loop, Wave River, Wave Pool, Tornado, and many more.BOOK HERE:Aqua Planet Waterpark Admission Ticket in Clark
4. Samba Thrilla. Another water theme park you can visit in Clark is the Samba Thrilla Aqua Park. But what makes this unique from other water parks is the giant inflatable slides and displays. Kids will surely love the surroundings because it’s colorful and completely family-friendly.BOOK HERE: Samba Thrilla Aqua Park Admission Pass
These are only some of the best attractions and summer activities you can enjoy in Subic and Clark. Check out online for more options while planning your summer getaway with the fam!
NOTE: All photos were grabbed from KLOOK.COM. Browse for discounted tickets, tours, attractions and more!